That’s SYZYGY in Frankfurt!
- You support and consult on new IT issues or on optimizing existing processes at the Frankfurt office.
- You supervise and support your colleagues in all IT issues, and you ensure the operation of the technical infrastructure (WLAN, LAN, WAN, Networks, Mobile Data, Patch Management, Monitoring, etc.).
- You configure and manage the internal technical infrastructure, including Firewalls, Active Directory, Office 365 and File Systems.
- You are responsible for installing and configuring new Macs or Windows PCs.
- You support the improvement and automatization of existing IT processes.
- You are co-responsible for the implementation of new requirements and the development of new ideas in the IT Operations area.
- You work on global IT projects.
- You have a completed training in the IT environment, a university degree in Computer Sciences / Business Informatics or another comparable qualification.
- You like to work in a team as well as independently on your own tasks and projects.
- You like to support your colleagues; you have very good communication skills and you quickly find pragmatic solutions.
- You have experience in the administration of complex IT environments as well as in the administration and management of Active Directory, VMware, Desktop Patch Management, Office365, Apple Systems and Networks.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft technologies, and ideally experiences in the handling and administration of Macintosh Systems.
- Your very good German and good English skills enable you to provide good user support in both languages.